Families alike with a few activities/sports like water volleyball, rain dance, water kabaddi etc..
- Check into the home stay by 12:00 PM
- Home-cooked, hot and tasty lunch will be served at around 1:30 P.M.
- Wear your trekking shoes and get ready for the guided plantation tour in the evening at around 5:30 P.M. Explore the terrain;
- At around 6:30 P.M. sip on some fresh coffee along with delicious snacks
- Enjoy the bonfire that will be lit well into the evening at around 7:30 P.M.
- Hot and tasty dinner will be provided to you at around 9 PM.
- It would be best to start your day nice and early. Explore your surroundings and do a short guided trek for about 3 KM. The fragrance of the greenery is absolutely worth experiencing. You could also do some fish feeding
- Enjoy your delicious breakfast by 8:30 AM.
- Check out from campsite at 11.00 AM.
Insider Tips: A sweatshirt to insulate you from a possible cold, windy night and/or early mornings.
Show your booking voucher in mobile, check-in to your tents and have fun
This place was fancy and I thought myself was entered into a Avatar whole new world. Flower Dome and Cloud Forest were pretty chilled.
How crowded is it usually in the weekends?
Enough crowd for all guest to have comfortable experience.
Why should I choose this?
Because this is the best in terms of hospitality, hygiene, pricing and tasty food in the proximity
Is price worth the experience?
Yes, it is definitely worth the price as you will get food, stay and activities included with the package which you
won’t find anywhere in this price