1) Check-In to the homestay at 12:00 P.M.
2) Tasty lunch will be served at around 1:00 P.M.
3) Sightseeing and any other activities available in and around the property can be engaged in,
post lunch by around 2:00 P.M. or so.
4) Tea/Coffee along with snacks will be served at around 5:00 P.M.
5) You can continue to engage in any activities on the property
6) A raging bonfire will be lit at around 8:00 P.M!
7) Scrumptious dinner will be served at around 9:30 P.M.
8) Campfire will be put to rest at around 11:00 P.M.
1) Wake up as early as you can, preferably by around 6:00 A.M.
2) Coffee will be served at around 7:30 A.M.
3) Breakfast will be served at around 9:00 A.M.
4)Check-Out at 11:00 A.M.
Insider Tips: A sweatshirt to insulate you from a possible cold, windy night and/or early mornings.
Show your booking voucher in mobile, check-in to your tents and have fun
This place was fancy and I thought myself was entered into a Avatar whole new world. Flower Dome and Cloud Forest were pretty chilled.
How crowded is it usually in the weekends?
Enough crowd for all guest to have comfortable experience.
Why should I choose this?
Because this is the best in terms of hospitality, hygiene, pricing and tasty food in the proximity
Is price worth the experience?
Yes, it is definitely worth the price as you will get food, stay and activities included with the package which you
won’t find anywhere in this price